Here is a list of selected publications about Axilum Robotics TMS-Robot and TMS-Cobot, starting from the most recent one:
- N. Attal, F. Poindessous-Jazat, E. De Chauvigny, C. Quesada, A. Mhalla, S. S. Ayache, C. Fermanian, J. Nizard, R. Peyron, J.-P. Lefaucheur, D. Bouhassira, Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for neuropathic pain: a randomized multicentre sham-controlled trial, in: Brain, November 2021, Volume 144, Issue 11, pages 3328-3339. [View]
- A. Giuffre, E. Zewdie, J. G. Wrightson, L. Cole, H. L. Carlson, H.-C. Kuo, A. Babwani, A. Kirton, Effects of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and High-Definition Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Enhanced Motor Learning on Robotic Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Motor Maps in Children, in: Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, October 2021, Volume 15. [View], [Download]
- C. K. Kahl, A. Kirton, T. Pringsheim, P. E. Croarkin, E. Zewdie, R. Swansburg, J. Wrightson, L. M. Langevin, F. P. Macmaster, Bilateral transcranial magnetic stimulation of the supplementary motor area in children with Tourette syndrome, in: Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, July 2021, Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 808-815. [View]
- A. Giuffre, C. K. Kahl, E. Zewdie, J. G. Wrightson, A. Bourgeois, E. G. Condliffe, A. Kirton, Reliability of robotic transcranial magnetic stimulation motor mapping, in: Journal of Neurophysiology, January 2021, Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 74-85. [View]
- View], [Download] Low-frequency transcranial stimulation of pre-supplementary motor area alleviates levodopa-induced dyskinesia in Parkinson’s disease: a randomised cross-over trial, in: Brain Communications, 18 September 2020. [
- Passera, B., Harquel, S., Vercueil, L., Dojat, M., Attye, A., David, O., Chauvin, A., Modulation of visual hallucinations originating from deafferented occipital cortex by robotized transcranial magnetic stimulation. in: Clinical Neurophysiology, Volume 131, Issue 8, August 2020, pages 1728-1730. [View]
- N. D. J. Strzalkowski, R. E. Sondergaard, L. S. Gan, Z. H. T. Kiss, Case studies in neuroscience: deep brain stimulation changes upper limb cortical motor maps in dystonia, In: Journal of Neurophysiology, July 2020, Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 268-273. [View]
- Raffin, E., Harquel, S., Passera, B., Chauvin, A., Bougerol, T., David, O., Probing regional cortical excitability via input–output properties using transcranial magnetic stimulation and electroencephalography coupling, in: Human Brain Mapping, July 2020, Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 2741-2761. [View], [Download].
- E. Zewdie, P. Ciechanski, H. C. Kuo, A. Giuffre, C. Kahl, R. King, L. Cole, H. Godfrey, T. Seeger, R. Swansburg, O. Damji, T. Rajapakse, J. Hodge, S. Nelson, B. Selby, L. Gan, Z. Jadavji, J. R. Larson, F. MacMaster, J. F. Yang, K. Barlow, M. Gorassini, K. Brunton, A. Kirton, Safety and tolerability of transcranial magnetic and direct current stimulation in children: Prospective single center evidence from 3.5 million stimulations, In: Brain Stimulation, May-June 2020, Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 565-575. [View]
- Ginhoux, R., Maurin, B., Berg, M., Magnetic stimulation device comprising a force-sensing resistor, Patent EP3374021 of 28 August 2019, Patent US2019060659 of 28 February 2019. [View].
- J. Ortiz-Tudela, E. Martín-Arévalo, A. B.Chica, J. Lupiáñez, Semantic incongruity attracts attention at a pre-conscious level: Evidence from a TMS study, In: Cortex, Volume 102, Pages 96-106, May 2018. [View]
- S. Harquel, J. Diard, E. Raffin, B. Passera, G. Dall’Igna, C. Marendaz, O. David, A. Chauvin, Automatized set-up procedure for transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols, In: NeuroImage, Volume 153, pages 307-318, June 2017. [View]
- J.G. Grab, E. Zewdie, H.C. Kuo, A. Giuffre, A. Kirton, University of Calgary, Canada, Robotic transcranial magnetic stimulation mapping of the motor cortex in the intact developping brain – [P2.109] – 2nd International Brain Stimulation Conference 5-8 March 2017, Barcelona, Spain. [Download] [View]
- C. Kahl, A. Kirton, T. Pringsheim, P. Croarkin, Q. McLellan, R. Swansburg, E. Zewdie, F.P. MacMaster, University of Calgary, Canada, and Mayo Clinic, USA, Pilot Study of Supplementary Motor Area rTMS for Tourette’s Syndrome in Children – [P2.144] – 2nd International Brain Stimulation Conference 5-8 March 2017, Barcelona, Spain. [Download] [View]
- S. Harquel, T. Bacle, L. Beynel, C. Marendaz, A. Chauvin, O. David, Mapping dynamical properties of cortical microcircuits using robotized TMS and EEG: Towards functional cytoarchitectonics, In: NeuroImage, Volume 135, pages 115-124, July 2016, [View], [Download].
- S. Harquel, A. Chauvin, L. Beynel, N. Guyader, C. Marendaz, O. David, Mapping human cortical excitability through coupling between robotized TMS and EEG, In: 1st International Brain Stimulation Conference, 2-4 March 2015, Singapore, [Download poster], and in: Brain Stimulation, Volume 8, Issue 2, Pages 418-419, March-April 2015, [View].
- H. Chauvat, R. Ginhoux, B. Maurin, Evaluation of Human Factors in Neuronavigated Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), In SURGETICA Computer Assisted Medical Interventions, 3-5 december 2014, Chambéry, France, [Download].
- Grau C, Ginhoux R, Riera A, Nguyen TL, Chauvat H, et al., Conscious Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans Using Non-Invasive Technologies, 2014, PLOS ONE 9(8): e105225. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0105225, [View], [Download].
- R. Ginhoux, P. Renaud, L. Zorn, L. Gofﬁn, B. Bayle, J. Foucher, J.P. Armspach and M. de Mathelin, A Custom Robot for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation: First Assessment on Healthy Subjects, Proceedings of the 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’13), Osaka, Japan, July 3-7, 2013. [View], [Download].
- Foucher JR, Lorgouilloux K, Turek J, Pham B-T, Elowe J, Bayle B, Renaud P, Goffin L, Zorn L, de Mathelin M, Ginhoux R, Maurin B, Lamy J, Armspach J-P. Robotic assistance in coil positioning improves reliability and comfort, 3rd Annual Conference of the German Society for Brain Stimulation, Berlin, Germany, June 21-22, 2012. [Download].
- L. Zorn, P. Renaud, B. Bayle, L. Goffin, C. Lebossé, M. de Mathelin, J. Foucher. Design and evaluation of a robotic system for transcranial magnetic stimulation, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, March 2012, Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 805 – 815. [Download].
- C. Lebossé, P. Renaud, B. Bayle, M. de Mathelin, Modeling and evaluation of low cost force sensors, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, August 2011, Volume 27 Issue 4 pages 815 – 822. [Download].
- C. Lebossé. Stimulation magnétique transcrânienne robotisée guidée par imagerie médicale, Directeur de thèse : De mathelin Michel, Université Louis Pasteur – Strasbourg I, France, PhD Thesis, May 15th, 2008. [Download] (French version only).
- C. Lebossé, P. Renaud, B. Bayle, M. de Mathelin, O. Piccin, J. Foucher. A Robotic System for Automated Image-Guided Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, in the 3rd IEEE-NIH Life Science Systems and Applications Workshop, Bethesda (Maryland), USA, pp. 55-58, November 2007. [Download].
- C. Lebossé, P. Renaud, B. Bayle, M. de Mathelin, O. Piccin, E. Laroche, J. Foucher. Robotic image-guided transcranial magnetic stimulation, 20th International Congress on Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS 2006), pp. 137-139, Osaka, Japan, June 2006. [Download].
C. Lebossé, P. Renaud, B. Bayle, M. de Mathelin, O. Piccin, E. Laroche. Robotized installation for the positioning and movement of a component or instrument, and treatment device that comprises such an installation, US Patent US8303478, June 26th, 2006. PCT/FR2007/051518 Application, June 27th, 2007. Delivered in Europe as EP2032066, August 24th, 2016. Download from: [European Patent Office], [US Patent Office].
Other interesting publications in relation with robotic TMS, starting from the most recent one:
a. Simone Rossi et al. Safety and recommendations for TMS use in healthy subjects and patient populations, with updates on training, ethical and regulatory issues: Expert Guidelines, in Clin Neurophysiol. 2021 Jan;132(1):269-306. [view], [download]
b. Marom Bikson et al., Guidelines for TMS/tES Clinical services and research through the COVID-19 pandemic, in Brain Stimulation, volume 13, issue 4, July–August 2020, pages 1124-1149, [View], [Download].